Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Nominations are now open for Crain’s Cleveland Business 2022 Notable Executives in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. This is a special editorial feature within Crain’s Oct. 24 print issue and online that will recognize senior-level professionals who direct or manage their organization’s DEI efforts. To qualify for the list, nominees must be based in Northeast Ohio and in a senior-level role. They also should have demonstrated that they made an impact in advancing DEI at their companies and in the workplace. They should serve as role models and have assumed leadership positions in professional or civic organizations. We are welcoming nominations to help us determine those recognized in this special feature.
The deadline to nominate an individual for this feature is Monday, July 18, at 11:59 p.m. EST.
To nominate: Nominations are only accepted via our website. Click this link to begin: NOMINATE A CANDIDATE
Note: If you do not already have a Crain's Cleveland Business account, you will be asked to create one before you can proceed with the nomination form. We recommend using Chrome or Firefox web browsers to complete your application. You may also choose to Skip and Log in as a Guest.
Nomination forms must be completed and submitted by July 18 to be considered. All required sections of the form must be completed for consideration. Please note incomplete answers may result in disqualification. Self-nominations are accepted. There is no fee to nominate.
Honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. Honoree profiles will not be provided for review before the section publishes.
Crain's editorial staff holds full rights to:
- Edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards as well as space limitations.
- Use direct quotes from the nomination form — nominators may be cited within the publication.
- Choose honorees with the most compelling stories, as well as a diverse array of people and roles in the community.
Do not submit information that is subject to change by the publishing date. Do not submit information you consider to be confidential.
IMPORTANT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nominee must be based within Northeast Ohio.
- Must be currently serving in a senior level role.
- Must have a track record of success in the field and effectiveness of their efforts.
- Serves as a role model or mentor to others and/or promotes inclusive practices in the workplace.
- Assumed a leadership position outside of the candidate’s company including professional organizations and civic/community service initiatives.
NETWORKING WITH NOTABLES:
Honorees of this Notables program will have the exclusive opportunity to network with their peers at a private event hosted by Crain's. After all honorees are recognized, we will reach out with specific event details and instructions on how to attend. We look forward to hosting our esteemed Notables for each category throughout the year!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I contact you to see how my nominee is doing in the judging process?
Unfortunately, we don't give status reports. If we need any further information, we will contact you. Please be patient.
Can I submit a person who has already been chosen as a past Notable honoree in a different category?
May I submit more than one nomination from my company? Is there a limit?
You can feel free to submit as many nominations as you deem are worthy of consideration. There is no limit.